FRENCH BOYFRIEND linen Shirt-Dress
Oh-so-chic and easy-to-wear, this tunic captures the effortless style of your favorite French style icon...
- Relaxed-fit linen shirtdress for your everyday wear. High, mandarin collar with split, henley-style neckline. Long sleeves, perfect for rolling up.
- Box pleat in the back. Curved shirttail hem, split at the side; hangs slightly lower in the back.
- Pockets in side seam at both hips.
- We love wearing it as a dress with simple sandals, or pairing it with our GENOVA pants styled as a shirt.
• The FRENCH BOYFRIEND linen shirtdress is cut to be perfectly comfortable -- loose enough to allow for free movements, and long enough to wear alone or with pants underneath.
• We recommend choosing the size you normally wear in order to have a relaxed fit.
• For those who like a more fitted look, you may want to size down, but please check the measurements carefully, especially across the bust.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.