PORTO linen tank top
The city of Porto is a mosaic of color, a feast for the eyes. You float through the streets, clad in linen, bathed in beauty...
- Relaxed fit, straight cut, narrow straps, wide rounded neckline in the front and back. Darts at bustline for a body-conforming (but comfortable) fit.
- Fits quite neatly across the shoulders. The straight cut of the top gives you some room around the waist and hips, great for tucking into a skirt and getting that “gently puffed” look.
- Looks nice tucked in or untucked.
• The fit of this top is relaxed, not too loose or oversized. It fits slightly slimmer than the PRAGUE tank.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear to achieve a look similar to the one shown on the model, or go one size down for a more fitted look.
• Please be sure to check the measurements carefully if you decide to size down.
• 1st photo: model is size S, wearing Porto top in cornflower blue, paired with Sion skirt in charcoal blue;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing Porto top in b/w stripes, paired with Goda skirt in orange burnt
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing Porto top in taupe, paired with Ghent pants in chocolate;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.