YORK light weight palazzo linen pants
We crown palazzos “queen of the pants!”
- Easy cut, slightly dropped crotch, high rise, and very wide legs.
- Palazzo pants are so elegant and voluminous that they sometimes give the appearance of wearing a skirt. We like to call them our “skirt-pants.”
- Elastic waistband for maximum comfort and ease of movement.
- Pockets at side seams.
• Easy, comfortable, and super-voluminous.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear in order to achieve a look like the one shown on the models.
• If you would like less voluminous pants, we recommend checking out the WELS culottes.
• Model is size S, wearing YORK pants in light weight bronze brown gingham, paired with BAY top in bronze. brown;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.