EVEREST redwood heavy linen jumpsuit
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
This is the peak -- the top of the top for comfortable, functional, fashionable workwear...
• Washed, soft linen jumpsuit
• Overalls/dungaree styling with adjustable straps, a patch pocket at the chest, and deep functional side pockets.
• Adjustable drawstring at the waist
• Slightly dropped crotch and a loose, straight leg
• Made in Lithuania from heavy weight (260 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Lovely, relaxed fit that is not too baggy or oversized
• We recommend ordering the size you usually wear in order to achieve a fit like the one shown on the model
• If you are rather tall (over 176 cm or 5’ 7”) we recommend having one inch added to the torso part of the romper in order to have the proper fit. Please leave us a note about your height while ordering if you would like this added.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.