ATHENS-2 beige loose linen pants
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
The city of wisdom and wonder draws you further into its ancient, majestic ruins...
• Wide elastic waistband.
• These pants are easily dressed up or down. The drawstring can be removed or omitted if you want a more formal look.
• Two deep side pockets.
• The pants are cut to be worn high on the waist.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is really soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Our ATHENS -2 pants are quite loose and roomy -- as comfortable as your favorite pajamas!
• Slightly tapered leg, with a comfortable, roomy fit in the hips.
• We recommend ordering your regular size for a loose and roomy fit.
• If you are looking for a more tailored, fitted look, we suggest ordering one size down.
• Please note that these pants do relax a bit as you wear them throughout the day. If at first they feel a little snug, they will become more comfortable as you move around in them. You may also experience the same thing after a dryer cycle.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.