ANTIBES pleated linen shorts
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
In winter, you dream of Antibes and sinking your toes in the sand...
• Loose, comfortable, roomy, high-waist short with a matching belt and belt loops.
• Two pockets at the hips, and two patch pockets at the back.
• Can just as well be worn without the belt, or with your favorite leather belt instead.
• Pleated-front styling and elastic at the back of the waist.
• Looks great with any of our tees or tanks tucked in.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is really soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Our pleated-front ANTIBES shorts are comfortably loose. The pleats make for some extra volume at the waist, but each leg of the shorts narrows slightly at the hem (to avoid a skirt-like look).
• These look best worn high on the waist.
• We recommend choosing the size you usually wear, but please check the measurements below to make sure your hips will fit through the waistband when pulling them on and off, as there is a limited amount of stretch. Feel free to send us a message if you have questions about fit.
• 1st photo: model is S, wearing shorts in saffron, paired Zurich -2 top in vintage green;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing shorts in beige, paired with Zurich top in forest green;
• 3rd photo: model is size S, wearing short in beige, paired with Dijon shirt in canyon clay;
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.