PATNA drop ruffle linen dress (Discontinued Colors Sale)
As you walk through your cottage garden, this dress sways gently at your feet...
- Washed, soft, sleeveless line maxi dress
- Gathered ruffle detail at bottom hem makes this classic silhouette extra special.
• While still comfortable, this dress is not meant to be as roomy as our other designs. It is intended to hang slightly away from the silhouette of the body. If you would like more room, we recommend sizing up.
• We recommend choosing the size you normally wear in order to achieve a fit like that shown on the model. The ruffle at the bottom frees up the legs and feet so that you can move about with ease.
• Since this dress is relatively fitted, we recommend you check the measurements below carefully, especially the bust. If you have any questions about fit, please feel free to send us a message!
• For the loose-fit look, check out our other dresses.
• 1 st photo: model size XXL and wears Patna dress in magenta;
• 2nd photo: model is size S and wears Patna dress in dusty lavender;
• 3rd photo: model is size S and wears Patna dress in saffron;<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.