PUGLIA pants in Heavy Linen
- Classic straight cut, slim fit through the waist and belly part.
- Waist - nipping high - rise, and easy-cropped leg length.
- Sturdy, comfortable, thick elastic waistband for ease of movement.
- Front and back pockets.
- It pairs well with any of our tees or tanks.
- The model is wearing Puglia pants in toast, paired with Livorno 2 in "heavy khaki", and Puglia pants in "heavy small checks" paired with Helsinki jacket in "heavy salamander".
- Made in Lithuania from Heavy-Weight (±260 g/m² | ±7.67 oz/yd²) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
- Made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human-ecological requirements.
- Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.