R: EVORA boxy linen top (Size: XXL; Color: Beige)
• Simple, boxy top with a square neckline and a straight, relaxed cut.
• Bust darts.
• Made in Lithuania from light weight (140 g) linen fabric. The fabric is not sheer, but it may appear translucent in intense lighting (such as backlighting or direct sunlight), and the silhouette of the body underneath may be seen.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
•EVORA is comfortably wide, and we recommend ordering the size you normally wear for a truly boxy fit.
• 1st photo: model is S, wearing Evora top in light weight blue stripes, paired with Puglia pants in cornflower blue;
• 2 nd photo: model is size XXL, wearing Evora top in light weight sand gingham, pairing with Wels pants in bronze brown;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.