R: PUGLIA straight cut linen pants (Size: S; Color: Mid Yellow Gingham)
- Classic cut with a high-rise waist and wide legs.
- Sturdy, comfortable, thick elastic waistband for ease of movement.
- Front and back pockets.
- Pairs well with any of our tees or tanks.
• Easy, classic, and comfortable. They are less loose than our Wels or Lyon pants and have more fitted look in the hip area.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear in order to achieve a fit like that shown on the model.
• If you need a custom length, please send us a message while ordering. We would be happy to make them to your unique specifications!
• 1 st photo: model is size S and is wearing Puglia pants in indigo , paired with Old London top in light weight blue gingham;
• 2nd photo: model is size S and is wearing pants in indigo, paired with Sete jacket in creamy brown and Prague top in b/w stripes
• 3 rd photo: model is size XXL and is wearing pants in bronze brown, paired with Evora top in light weight sand gingham;<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.