R: VIENNA linen tank (Size: S/M; Color: White)
The city of music awakens your harmonious sense of style...
• Gorgeous, loose, simple and most important comfortable linen tank top VIENNA is gently trapeze (A line) in shape that gives a beautiful float around the body. Wide straps, subtle and not deep neckline makes the top suitable for any occasions.
• The top is definitely loose and roomy and it comes in scoop or V (check the other listing) neck. Gorgeous tucked or untucked.
• We love pairing it with any of our skirts or pants.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is really soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The top is rather loose and roomy so we recommend to order the size you wear for loose and roomy fit like on the models or go size down for more fitted and formal look.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.