R: LIVORNO oversized linen shirt (Size: XL; Color: White)
Sipping your Prosecco on the waterside promenade, you think, ‘I could easily spend a whole summer like this…’
- Oversized, easy, drapey, relaxed-fit linen shirt (or tunic) for everyday wear.
- Deep v-neck line with button placket down the front. Generous raglan-style armhole narrows to a tapered sleeve. Also features buttoned cuffs.
- Rounded shirttail hem and pocket at heart. Slightly tapered cut.
- Subtle, interesting, top-stitched seam details throughout the shoulder area. Every seamstress will appreciate this one!
• Our Livorno shirt is pleasantly voluminous for an intentionally oversized look.
• We recommend choosing the size you usually wear in order to achieve the oversized look as shown on the model.
• 1st photo: model is size M, wearing Livorno shirt in Swedish blue, paired with Wels pants in beige;
• 2n photo: model is size M, wearing Livorno shirt in taupe, paired with Wels pants in beige;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.