SARAH fit and flare pants
High-rise and straight cut (made after Ghen pants);
Fly zipper and button enclosure (made after Damme pants).
Two generous, circular patch pockets at each hip made after Genova pants.
- Sarah wears pants in heavy toast, size S/M.
- The fabric and color choices in the drop-down menu are the ones Sarah wears. If you want your item to be made in a different composition or color, please leave us a note in the order.
• Easy, classic, and comfortable.
• We recommend ordering the size you normally wear in order to achieve a fit like that shown on the model.
• The pants are quite long, so please be sure to check the measurements below before ordering. If you need a custom length, please send us a message while ordering. We would be happy to make them to your unique specifications!GENOVA:
• The pants fit true to size, so we recommend ordering the size you normally wear for a loose and comfortable fit.
• For a more fitted and formal look, we recommend sizing down.
• These pants work best on slimmer, straighter body types. If you are more of a “pear shape” we suggest browsing our other pant styles for a more flattering fit.
- Made in Lithuania from Heavy-Weight (±260 g/m² | ±7.67 oz/yd²) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
- Made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human-ecological requirements.
- Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.