Short square cross linen apron/ japanese style apron. No ties apron in caffe mocha/purple
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
Calling all bakers, painters, gardeners, and potters...
• Washed, soft square cross linen apron (Japanese-style apron) made from 100% natural linen.
• Washed light grey linen apron is a functional and long lasting with two handy pockets placed in front.
• Linen gets softer and more supple with each wearing and washing.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• Onesize: 24 x 29.1" (61 x 74 cm);
• The straps of the apron are shorter than they look in the photo.
Don't see your size? Send us a message and we may be able to custom make something for your unique size and shape! Donata is happy to help and will take excellent care of you.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.