SION gathered linen skirt
In the heart of the Alps lies a city called Sion. On a breezy day, the wind sways your skirt like a sail...
- Comfortable, gathered, a-line, midi-length skirt with an elastic waistband. And...drumroll please...it has pockets!
- SION makes for a feminine and effortless look when paired with a tee or tank, and any of your well-loved heels, sneakers, clogs, flats, or sandals.
• Please note that our SION skirt is less voluminous than the 1950s city skirt, but is just as lovely.
• If you desire to highlight the hip area and would like a more voluminous skirt, we recommend that you check out the 1950s City Skirt instead.
• 1st photo: model is S, wearing the Sion in maroccan red, paired with Porto top in b/w stripes;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing skirt in b/w stripes, paired with Mons in dark turquoise;
• 3rd photo: model is S, wearing skirt in white, paired with Madrid wrap top in honey;
•4th photo: model is size S, wearing skirt in charcoal blue, paired with Dijon shirt in desert sage;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.