Midi SMOCK loose linen dress
This perennial classic is begging to be worn with clogs and your favorite leather crossbody bag...
- This listing is for the MIDI-length version of the dress.
- Washed, soft linen smock dress with a relaxed bodice atop a gently gathered skirt.
- Pockets in side seams at both hips.
• This dress is specially designed to have a loose, comfortable fit so that it may be worn as a jumper with a top layered underneath. If you would like a more fitted, formal fit (and don’t intend to layer) we recommend going one size down.1st photo: model is size S, wearing a dress in greenish mustard;
• 2nd photo: model is size S, wearing a dress in eggplant;
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.