Maxi SEUL beige oversized linen tunic
Handmade and ready to ship within 2-3 weeks
Best enjoyed in serene surroundings, this dress may just leave you feeling calm inside and out...
• An easy haori-cut tunic-dress with a simple v-neckline.
• Comfortable enough to be loungewear, but chic enough to be suitable for any occasion with the right accessories.
• Straight, boxy kimono cut, elbow-length sleeves, and center-seam detail in the front and back. Pockets at both hips.
• Comes in regular and maxi length.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The tunic-dress is rather loose so if you are between sizes, please consider this while choosing. For a more fitted and formal look, go one size down. For a loose, roomy, oversized fit, we recommend choosing the size you normally wear.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.