COFETE swedish blue linen tunic
Turquoise waters sparkle at your feet as the breeze fills your dress like sail...
- Washed, soft linen tunic with a high, rounded neckline and loose, comfortable shape.
- Pockets at both side seams. Gently fluttering short-sleeve. Please note that the sleeve is continuous with the rest of the garment so there is no separate armhole seam.
• The tunic COFETE has a loose fit, but is not overly loose like some of our other tunics. The garment narrows very slightly at the bottom hem, to give a slight “cocoon” shape. This shape is great for wearing on its own or layering with pants and leggings.
• We recommend choosing the size you normally wear in order to have a loose, comfortable fit like that shown on the model.
• If you are rather tall or would like extra length added to suit your preferences, we can add up to 3.9" (10 cm) at no extra charge. If you would like this done, please leave us a note while ordering.<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.