NOVEMBER greenish mustard loose linen tunic (Discontinued Colors Sale)
When the grey days come, this dress will feel like a cozy hug...
- Washed, soft linen tunic with pockets in side seams at both hips. It has ¾-length sleeves, continuous with the main body of the garment. Please note that there is no separate armhole seam on this dress.
- Superbly simple dress with top-stitched seam down center back for some added interest.
• The NOVEMBER tunic is loose but not overly loose like our other tunics. The dress narrows very slightly at the bottom hem, giving a “cocoon-style” look. Looks great worn alone or layered with pants and leggings.
• We recommend choosing the size you normally wear in order to have a loose and comfortable fit like that shown on the models.
• If you are rather tall or you feel that you need length added, we can add up to 3.9" (10 cm) at no extra charge -- just leave a note while ordering.<\/p>
Don't see your size or need Customization?
We offer custom sizing to your measurements free of charge.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following 3 customizations free of charge:
- Customize your item to your own measurements.
- Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
- Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
- Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
- Make changes to the neckline/collar.
- Add or remove pockets.
- Adjust armholes.
- Adjust hem allowance.
- Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
All our products are 'Made-To-Order', except those listed under:
- 'Ready to ship'
- 'Waffle towels'
It means that products are only handcrafted once a customer places an order. This sustainable manufacturing model has a substantial environmental impact as it contributes to minimizing overproduction and textile waste.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.