Maxi TORINO emerald green wide leg linen jumpsuit
This item is made to order and will be shipped within 3-4 weeks from our studio in Lithuania (EU).
What does 'Made to Order' mean?
On the walk to your studio, towering spires fill you with wonder...
• Washed, soft, maxi-length linen wrap jumpsuit.
• The same as our bestselling wrap jumpsuit, but modified to have a wide, culottes-style leg (rather than a tapered one).
• Short sleeve, v-neck, attached tie at waist, gentle pleats at waist, and deep functional pockets on both sides of hip.
• Made in Lithuania from medium weight (200 g) linen fabric. The fabric is supremely soft as the garment is prewashed to ensure no shrinkage in the future.
• Made from OEKO - TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets human - ecological requirements.
• Please note that actual colors may vary due to your computer resolution and monitor color restrictions.
• The jumpsuit is neither loose nor tight. We recommend ordering the size you usually wear in order to achieve a fit like the one shown on the model.
• If you have a long torso (shoulder to crotch measurement) we recommend adding an inch or two to the length of the garment’s torso. Please leave us a note while ordering if this applies to you and we can custom-make it to your specifications.
If you want your item to be customized, please leave a note at the "Check out".
We do the following customizations free of charge:
• Customize your item to your own measurements.
• Take off or add extra inches (up to 7.9 in/ 20 cm) to the garment length (torso, waistline etc.).
• Take off or add extra inches to the sleeve length (except Sydney, Perth, Malta or Monaco dress).
• Take off, add or change buttons/snaps.
• Make changes to the neckline/collar.
• Add or remove pockets.
• Adjust armholes.
• Adjust hem allowance.
• Add belts or ties to the garment.
If you couldn’t find the exact adjustment, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please note once again that customized items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Your linen garment is already prewashed, so it should not shrink if you will take proper care of it.
Linen needs extra care so please find more information here.